.

.

Sunday, 12 February 2017

Rain Rain Go Away!


Oh I do wish I was like this little mouse snoozing in a hammock but unfortunately I'm not LOL the rain here hasn't stopped for three days ..the garden is soaking and I've had two very wet dogs to sort out when we've got back from our walks..but I must admit the walks were shortened a bit!!! Oops I forgot to say 'Hi' to you all and I hope your all keeping dry! The image I've coloured is one of the recently released digi stamps from LOTV :))) I know a lot of people don't know this but they are one of my favourite companies!!! I think this mouse is so adorable just laying there and snoozing away. Yesterday was crafty Saturday we go once a fortnight and it was one of the girls 70th birthday so we put a lovely buffet on for her and as always we had a lovely time full of laughter and chatting and trying to craft as well :))) Well I shall pop off and shall be back later to visit your fab blogs. Lots of huggles to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. I wish I was that little mouse too sue - what a thoroughly gorgeous make - love what you have done! I hope things are going well for you and yours! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting to see which of the new releases you chose!! This is really gorgeous Sue and the blobs look smashing!! We invested in some microfiber dog towels for our two, and I highly recommend them. They absorb water so much quicker than towels xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute! Love the lace and pretty bow!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh second time I have seen this super image tonight, totally different takes on it too. Love all the different coloured flowers and a fabulous background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue what a lovely card with an adorable image, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely so gorgeous and sweet! Just beautiful in every single way.
    Sorry I haven't been around lately - crazy life seems to interfere all the time.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Sue, an adorable image and fabulous design - your bow is beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card Sue! I love the way you have colored this little cutie mouse and I love the papers you have used. The lace, pearls and that beautiful ribbon are the perfect finishing touches! I wish I was snoozing away in a hammock too. lol But I'm not. sigh It was a gloomy, rainy day here yesterday then winds of almost 60 miles per hour hit last night and I thought the house was going to blow away! Still blowing and will be glad when it settles down! Hope the sunshine comes out soon for you and the dogs!! Big hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful image, beautifully coloured and love the papers too, a fabulous card. I can see why they are your favourite stamp company.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue
    A hammock between 2 Palm trees would be nice lol!
    Love your cute card and the lovely papers and pearls.
    Wet dog X 2 ...... lovely lol!
    Hope Paul is still doing ok. Keep warm and well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this cute card Sue, hope all's been well your neck of the woods.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jut love this fab card I loved this stamp and bought it when it came out shame on me not yet inked it That's how it goes good purchase at the time. Hating this cold wet dark weather hope it improves very soon. Sounds like a great afternoon crafting just what you need to cheer you up this weather Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is so cute. I love the image and your big bow looks beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Lovely Comments huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx