.

.

Saturday 27 November 2021

Thanks To Everyone

 


Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all your kind wishes concerning 'the hubster' I have been keeping myself busy by crocheting scarves for the homeless while I've been visiting and sat by myself on a night time keeping busy. I have made 30 so far and then I saw our local neo-natal unit were asking for hats for the babies so I've started doing them as well. 

Paul has had blood transfusions...iron fusions and a CT scan and is so much better than he was. The staff are amazing they truly are...our daughter got an order in for 'cupcakes' for the staff so she came prepared with 48 lol and they didn't last long at all!!!  Anyway thanks once again for all your messages for me and hubby and I will get around to your blogs as soon as I can.  Lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Janette said...

Bless you for these Sue, I try and donate as much as I can and its so good to read this especially when you have so much on in your own life, but like me I bet you busy yourself to take the mind off it all. Lets hope your husband is home real soon.xxx

meg said...

pleased to read that Paul is improving, hope he is home soon

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Sue I can't imagine how you are feeling but I hope that Paul is getting better you have certainly kept yourself busy which is a good thing I am sending big hugs
hugs
lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Good wishes to your hubby ….those scarves …look amazing …well done …a lovely thing to do ……
Bet lots of people would make some if they new about it …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chris said...

So pleased to see this post Sue- great news that Paul is doing well and feeling a lot better, hope it's not too long before he can come home again. Your crocheted scarves look fab, you have such a kind heart!
hugs
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, it's so good to hear that Paul is improving now, onwards and upwards as they say.
What a thoughtful gesture and one that will be so welcome in this cold weather, and they look lovely, Kate x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You've been on my heart and mind Sue. So good to hear that hubby is responding well to treatments. Such a scary and difficult time for you. Bless you that you've been focusing on caring for others during this time, you really are amazing and the neonates will be so glad of their wee hats. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

Wow! You have been busy with your knitting Sue, I'm sure they will all be gratefully received.
I'm glad Paul is improving, I hope you have him back home with you soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's so good of you to think of others when you are in the middle of so much worry Sue. Beautiful work.
Hope Paul is home with you soon.
Faith x