.

.

Saturday 4 December 2021

'Christmas' with Crafty Calendar Challenge

 



Time for our monthly challenge at Crafty Calendar and we are sponsored this month by the fabulous Lili Of The Valley and the prize is 2 digital images from the store for the winner...and I have used this gorgeous Christmas digital image Bumpy Ride. Please pop on over and join in the last challenge of 2021and see what our fabulous Design Team have created!

Well it seems like forever since I didn't have to schedule my blog and I could do it 'live' as it were. 'The hubster' came home on Wednesday after having blood transfusions..iron fusions and CT scans...and he goes back next week to have a camera down his throat and I had the cataract off my left eye on Tuesday LOL ...seriously I think we are both falling to bits!!! this getting old malarky isn't great at all. But the blurred vision has gone in that eye and oh my my sight has really improved...just need the right one doing now.

Thanks to you all for your kind messages it really meant a lot to me ...it's so hard when you feel so helpless. I will be visiting your blogs over the weekend and try and catch up with all your fab creations! Once again many thanks for your kind words lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxx  Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

meg said...

So pleased to read that Paul is home,hope next week goes well for him,great that you're benefiting from your cataract surgery.A brilliant fun card Sue,beautifully coloured as always with fabulous embellishments

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you both; you really have had a year of it! pass on my best wishes to Paul for next week and keep your chins up; you both deserve a bit of good news and luck!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, just seen this image on another blog and I just love it.
Glad your eye has been done, how was it I hope ok, I am scared...and so happy your hubby is back home.xx

Chris said...

Great news that Paul is back home, glad the cataract has gone and your vision has improved- I know exactly what you mean about the gettung old malarkey- I wish I'd never joined!!!
Fabulous card as always- love the image and your beautiful colouring.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant festive, fun card Sue loving that image also the lovely papers and die cut trees, so glad your hubby is back home with you
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image.
I'm so pleased to hear that Paul is back home with you, it sounds like you are both having a tough time at the moment, take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful news to hear Paul is home, you both must be so relieved. I Love your card Sue, so beautiful and fun too.
Faith x

Farida Rone said...

Adorable creation Sue.
Hugs!!!
Farida

chrissy xx said...

So glad to read that Paul is home Sue. Hope all goes well next week.
A Brilliant fun image and I LOve your trees.
Chrissyxx