.

.

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Father's Day

 


Hi everyone...I have been making Father's Day cards for my Daughter's fete they are having and I've been using my favourite images which are LOTV! love these stamps and digi images ever since they came out and I think they are great for any occasion. I'm going for physio for my hip (which I daresay I'm NOT looking forward too) but if anything will help it I'm all for it.

The weather is gorgeous here today lovely and sunny and warm and I've put two lines of washing out thanks to 'the hubster' for helping lol ...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

meg said...

This little guy is adorable Sue,beautifully coloured as always, and teamed with wonderful papers.Hope your physiotherapy appointment went well,I saw the orthopaedic consultant this morning and hope to have a hip replacement by the end of the year.

cotnob said...

A super Father's Day card Sue, such a lovely image.
I hope it goes well with the physio.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Another lovely Fathers Day card for the fete, I bet they won't hang about long Sue. Love the red white and blue sail to tie in with the lovely nautical papers xx

Brenda said...

I hate hearing that your hip is still bothering you Sue, that just stinks. I was hoping it had settled down for you. I haven't watched this video, but it might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfzfOY1Q88&ab_channel=Bob%26Brad

Your Father's day card is just so cute! I totally understand your obsession with these LOTV images, they are so dang cute! This one is no exception, the little boy with his sailboat to just too cute and you have colored him up so well.

I sure hope you get some relief from your hip soon Sue! Hugs, Brenda