.

.

Friday 5 October 2012

Harrogate Tomorrow!!

You know its like waiting for christmas LOL I can't wait to go to Harrogate with two of my best buds tomorrow. Up at the crack of dawn and on the road early!! I'm driving 'him indoors' insane I've been on a countdown for weeks and its finally here. I have no idea what I'm going to buy but most of the enjoyment is just having a day away with my friends and craft goodies, what more could a girl ask for?? well a new camera and cricut for a start but I won't be getting those tomorrow hahaha

6 comments:

CraftyKay said...

See you at Harrogate tomorrow Jimbo. Or will I! It will be so crowded and I get a bit claustrophobic so have to keep going out. Cant wait all the same. Not intending to spend much but just lovely to feel the buzz and see whats around.x

Karen Petitt said...

I love this creation Sue. Beautiful snowflake and the colours you've used are a bit different to the usual but it works beautifully! I'm going to need to get some of these new ones, just got to sell a lot of my old stuff! Enjoy yourself at Harrogate hugs Karen

Sarah said...

Great card Sue! Love the masks you've used. Enjoy the show at Harrogate tomorrow.

Sarah x

Brenda Brown said...

Have a great show, I am sure you will love it.
I can see why you love this card, I do too. Really rustic and the background is lovely.
Say hello to Jean at Crafty Individuals and Jill at The Stamp Man for me if they are there.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love the sparkly border on this elegant christmas card ! Beautiful background ! Have a fabulous weekend, Shirleyx