.

.

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Another Christmas Card

Well I'm slowly getting to grips with my christmas cards but I haven't done very many yet, so I got a few things out I had packed away today and did this one..it's an old lili of the valley christmas stamp but I really like it. I decided to colour it in using distress inks....hmmmm not sure if it's worked out very well for my first attempt but I suppose I will have to use them a lot more to colour in lol
We had a slow walk on Saltburn beach today with Ollie and a bag of chips it was yummy, bit nippy but it was really nice. Left the decorating for a bit, starting back on it tomorrow, you think its was the size of the Albert Hall LOL but it's not , its just Paul can't do it and with my bad spine I have to take it carefully.


Anyway Saturday night for me is Strictly and X-Factor (sad aren't I) so a bar of choccy and some cashew nuts and I'm sorted...see all you lovely peeps later TFL huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous hun. Ur colouring is awesome ! Hugz, jayne x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cashew nuts, i love them Unfortunatly they dont love me :(
    great card and you know what they say practice makes perfect
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    wonderful card. Love the image and the fencing.
    You take your time with the decorating. The back needs plenty of pit stops when doing strenuous work.
    I have arthritis of the spine so I take things very steadily, and have lots of pit stops. This takes ages to do things but it works for me.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh we have another two things in common Sue - as well as the name!!! I lurve SCD and XF although I must admit to recording them so that I can run through the boring bits. I really like the card as well - I'm amazed at what you do when your Albert Hall is packed away - ooh that bit did make me laugh! I bet we could fill the AH with crafty stuff though!!!

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and get money from every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Lovely Comments huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx