.

.

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ouch Mam!!!

No card today been too busy taking his lord and master to get cut and groomed and then to the vet...LOL had to laugh at my blog buddy Sue P who said I was getting him pampered and then off the vet hahahaha...he wasn't amused although he was a good boy for his mam, but I tried to take some pics of him and he just turned away and then looked at me as though to say 'you get a needle stuck in me and then you expect me to smile' ???? but better safe than sorry Ollie so quit sulking. Then after that I went to do some baking, made a huge chocolate cake for my brother and sis-in-law, they came the other day and dropped enough hints that I should be making them one so another job done ...hope all you lovely peeps are safe, well and warm, because that white stuff has appeared and it wasn't laying but it is now...wish it would just go!! I'm out again tomorrow going to visit Jayne aka Thelma for a crafty day cant wait for a good chat and great company. Okay off to do the tea huggles everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I just popped back to say that my cupboard is still empty and the toes are still being stubbed!! Yay! I really need a needle in my bum to get me motivated! As for Ollie - he looks gorgeous (give him a cuddle from me please). Mind you the second pic looks as if he has a sore botty where the needle went in!!!
And ..... what's more ... you are teasing me with the thought of the huge chocolate cake! Oh yum yum yum!

Big hugs to you matey Sue Pxxx

Unknown said...

I just made a brew and a piece of chocolate cake would go down well with it, still it is Ash Wednesday so I better be good. Ollie looks lovely.
Carol.x
p.s. you might get 6 or more of this reply as it wouldn't go and I have been pressing away.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

I laughed at your description of Ollie being the "Lord & Master"... I thought it was only Cats that had that attitude! He is a cutie. Have fun in the snow, Shirleyx

Alison Scott said...

Can you imagine wanting a smile after you got his butt injected - HA!
You are really in the bad books now.
Enjoy your crafty day tomorrow.
I'm off for lunch with the girls from my old college course. Nice catch up session planned. ;-)

Mary said...

Sue, Ollie is too cute. My dogs used to love going to the vet. Then he put them on a diet...no more vet cookies. Now I get quite a look from both of them. Enjoy your craft day. Aren't crafting friends the best friends of all!

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Sue, I've just realised that I don't follow your blog, isn't that awful. I do recognise your lovelly Ollie, so I have been here, but I must have missed doing the actual joining bit, so sorry beacause i've missed such lovely cards. Well I sorting that out now. Ollie is just gorgeous, but you'll only be in the bad books for a little while.

Thanks for all the lovely comments you've left on my blog, I really do appreciate them, take care, kate x

Craftychris said...

aah bless him! He is so gorgeous! I hope you had a nice day with your crafty friend! xx

Lena Misquitta said...

Hi Sue, what a fabulous little dog. Thanks for being a follower.
Lots of love - Lena

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
poor Ollie, he doesn't look at all pleased. Did that naughty vet hurt my little Ollie mate. I bet he wouldn't like the injection in his rump. If that's where it went. Still it is all in a good cause.
I rad that Sue Ps comment on not filling her cupboard up yet. Fancy all that labouring for her hubbies carpentry work, and not made use of it yet. Mr bedroom carpet must be moaning like hell. lol. Not to mention hubbies toes.
Now chocolate cake sounds a very good idea. If i get my magic wand back out to use maybe I can magic a piece for my tea. lol.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Give Ollie my mate a big cuddle for me.
Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.