.

.

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Almost Thursday!!!!


Hi all you wonderful peeps! Well tomorrow is the day! I can't tell you how excited I am to meet up with Maureen and Sue P!!! LOL it seems month's ago when Maureen said she was going to be visiting relatives not far from me and then for Sue P to say she was coming was just amazing!! I'm still trying to use up snippets of my stash for my cards, I've used a piece of ribbon that was the end of the roll for my bow and stamped my image on pieces of neenah card I had left over. I need to take 'his lordship' out for a walk now because it's looking a bit overcast so fingers crossed it doesn't rain! TFL hugglessssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

Di said...

So pretty Sue and of course I adore the pink! You'll have a fabulous day tomorrow for sure - remember to give the Playmates a big hug, and one from Parsnip as well :)

You'd laugh Sue, when you wrote tomorrow's the day in your comment I thought you intended to do some wax candles and I raced here to warn you not to burn yourself :)

Will be thinking of you all!

Hugs, Di xx

Marilyn said...

How sweet, cute and oh, so girly this is! Love the image and all the pinks!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous sue. I love the cute image and beautiful backing design
I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow, I am sure you will
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Sue.

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,great image and fabulous design.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, gorgeous card, you will have a great day tomorrow!
Carol.x

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card Sue, and all in my favourite colours! Karen xx