.

.

Saturday 19 October 2013

Flutterbyes


Afternoon everyone:) Hope all you wonderful blogging peeps are well. I'm resting my feet after being out all morning walking round Ikea but I did get some good bargains. Bought some colourful tubs that clip onto a pole, so they are going on the wall right in front of me in my craft room and they were only 40p!! LOL, then sis-in-law found some really nice material so new cushion covers to be made:) a few pairs of scissors that were a bargain as well (always come in handy) and some lovely bedding that was on sale. So we had a really nice time, then on the way home she said ohhh I forgot to check the lampshades out!! how she missed them I have no clue hahaha, do you fancy coming back on Tuesday????? so it looks like we are having another Ikea trip :)) Now to my card, I was just having a play with my butterfly stamps, so I decided to white emboss on black card and black emboss on white card and that was it basically. I love these stamps especially the large butterfly it's one of my favourites. Well I best get back into my craft room I have a card to make for my lovely matey's challenge tomorrow over at our Christmas Club, take care everyone and TFL lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a delightful card and as I just adore butterflies it is a stunning calming effect one...nice one Sue.xxxxx

Craftyhugs said...

This is just stunning! They look so lifelike! What stamps are they ? If you don't mind me asking pls.
An amazing 3d card
Hugs
Xx

Craftychris said...

Beautiful! Those butterflies are stunning. Sounds like you had a good time at Ikea! xx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Sue. I love the contrasting coloured butterflies, the design and colours look so effective.
Glad you had a good shopping trip and got some bargains too.
hugs Sue xx

Inkyfingers said...

Wow, this is so elegant Sue and I love that butterfly stamp. Sounds like you had a good trip to Ikea and you nabbed a great bargain for only 40p!!!

I think I got the same magazine as you and I'm eager to have a play with those lovely stamps.

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, love the butterflies. Sounds like you did get some bargains, and back for more on Tuesday! Take care.
Carol.x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the monochrome look. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Ikea. I am off to The Range again on Wednesday...can't wait!! xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Gorgeous card. I too would love to know what stamps these are as they're lovely.
Ang x

MRS DUCK said...

Thanks for the reply Sue. I love butterfly stamps and these are particularly nice. x

Peanut said...

LOVE those butterflies, Sue!!! See you tomorrow, my friend!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Anonymous said...

LOVE these flutterbys Sue :) Beautiful card-just perfect in black and white.
Nessa xxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Sue, your butterflies are beautiful and the black and white combination is stunning.
Pauline
x