Millies CT scan came back clear. Her consultant wanted it doing again on her head to make sure nothing was growing and wasn't caught on the last one she had after the seizures.
We have to wait 7 days for her bone marrow results, she was very brave in theatre she cried when the 'sleepy' milk went in but when I went to collect her she was very settled, her backs a little sore but she's a brave girl and not complained.
Today we started her feeding again, she's been on the pump all day and so far tolerated it. Were hoping to build the rate up over the next few days.
TPN will be reduced again today so all being well she should be allowed home tomorrow. But this all depends on the surgeons who haven't been to see her in days.
Hopefully they will come tomorrow and let us home for a few days.