.

.

Monday 17 March 2014

Cool Dude


Hi everyone! thanks for all your kind comments I truly appreciate every one of them.  Well the sun has disappeared its overcast today but it was really nice while it lasted and the ground is a lot drier than the past few months. I haven't done a lot today apart from take 'his lordship' out and pop to the chemist for our prescriptions, I swear I need a JCB to carry hubster's LOL. I was asked by a friend if I could make a card for a teenager that was mad about basketball, so had this Kenny K image, so coloured that up using promarkers and inked through a brick wall stencil and stuck some stickers on and distressed the edges of the card and of course I added some blobs! Hope he likes it lol. Well I shall pop over and visit your fab blogs and then I might go back into my craft room..TFL and lots of hugglessssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx Oh and before I forget welcome to my new follower Nicky who has made my followers tally to 100!!!!!!! thanks so much lol and I will be having some candy up soon as a big thank you to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/

22 comments:

Benzi said...

This is a cool card for a basketball lover. I love that brick wall stencil. I also really like all the words scattered about. He is sure to LIKE it.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, great boy's card, just perfect for a basketball lover, smashing bright colours, hugs Kate x

Rita said...

Love this card Sue. I have a few orders this week too. Hugs Rita xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fabulous image. Great for teen boys. I love the stenciled brick wall background. Stencils just don't do it for me but I can see how fun a brick wall would be!!!

vic said...

This is so sweet sue love the image :) your colouring is fab! There will be lots of boys wanting this for a birthday card love the super sized trainers too!
Hope your feeling better and hubby is ok
Huge hugs
Vic x

Patricia said...

Fantastic!! I love it, brilliant colouring and design
Must have a look for that image it will be perfect for our "basketball crazy" Thomas
Happy crafting

Patricia xx

Di said...

Absolutely great card Sue! Gosh you did a great job with a difficult subject. As others have said, brilliant colouring too!

And well done on reaching 100 followers, Nicky is a sweetie!

Hugs

Di
xx

Planetsusie said...

Brilliant card Sue - corker of an image for a lad. Love those colours and as for the blobs - perfection matey!
Nearly there!

Hugs and love to you all - Sue Pxxxx

Bonnie said...

Perfect for a teenage boy and they're the hardest to do for! Great job!

Sarah said...

Congrats on reaching your 100 Sue!! Love the card, the brick wall looks fabulous and i'm pleased to see the trademark liquid pearls still put in an appearance!! xx

Darnell said...

What a cool dude card this is, Sue! He RULES as the kids say! Congratulations on reaching the 100 follower milestone!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Fabulous card Sue, such a great image and wonderful colouring.
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Super image and fantastic colouring, great layout too.

Kath x

Craftychris said...

This is a very cool card indeed! Love the wall and fab colouring. Congratulations reaching 100 followers. You deserve them! xx

Nicky said...

Wow thank you for the welcome and congrats on reaching 100 followers - just popped by to say the teenager who gets this card will love it its stunning - love Kenny K images

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card for a teenager Sue, I love your image and brick wall background.
I look forward to seeing your House-Mouse cards!
Pauline
x

Irish Cherokee said...

Cool and Rad. The hoopster is cool.

Unknown said...

Looking tough and mean lol,xx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Sue. Cool dude indeed. Love the brick stencil. Hugs Christine xx

Brenda said...

Hi Sue, found your blog through Darnell, so glad I did! I love your card!! It's a perfect card for that teen who loves basket ball. Your coloring is so fabulous! Loving the brick stencil, that looks so cool. Hugs

scrappymo! said...

Great colouring.. This fellow looks as if he takes his sport seriously too!

Hope you are feeling better each day as well as your DH of course. His lordship must be enjoying the warmer weather!

fairy thoughts said...

great cards.....one with real attitude hehe
janet fairythoughts