.

.

Wednesday 24 December 2014

#107 Digistamps4Joy Challenge 'Add Glitter'



Well tomorrow is the big day!!! Santa is going to be really busy tonight delivering all his pressies...I can always remember when I was a child I would go to bed determined to see him and look out of my bedroom window watching for him zooming across the sky but I always fell asleep LOL and would wake up so mad that I would have to wait another year to see him!!! Well the challenge with Digistamps4Joy is 'Add Glitter' and I'm sure there is lots of that all over our crafty tables and everywhere else too. I would like to sincerely thank everyone of you for all your thoughts, prayers, wishes concerning 'the hubster' over the past few weeks and days I'm pleased to say he is much much better so thanks so much xxxx All that is left for me to say is I wish everyone of you fab peeps a wonderful Christmas!!!! lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


14 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous card sue. Hope u have a great Christmas and a happy & healthy new year. Kim x

Patricia said...

A fantastic card Sue, Love everything about it.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.
Hope next year brings you all the things you wish for especiallÅ· Good Health and Happiness.
Hugs a plenty

Patricia x

Mrs A. said...

I love your card Sue especially the trailing vines. Wishing you much Health and Craftyness for 2015.
hugs Mrs A.

Marilyn said...

Very cute Sue and I like the colours and layout too!
Have a Merry Christmas and all the best to you in 2015!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sue, such a pretty image and beautiful colours.
I am pleased your hubby is feeling better now.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, beautiful card, such a lovely image and wonderful colours too.
Glad to hear that Paul is felling better now, I wish you both a very Happy Christmas and the very best of 2015, hope it's kind to you, hugs to you and Ollie, Kate x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sue, such a pretty image and colours.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Sue, have a lovely Christmas
hugs
lorraine x

Bonnie said...

I haven't been around to visit much lately either. I have enjoyed catching up on your lovely cards! Always fantastic coloring! Love the glitter (and yes my craft room is sparkling too). Merry Christmas to you and I hope the new year brings good health and blessings for your household!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Love a bit of lilac action.
I still look out of the window to look for Santa. Next you'll be saying he doesn't exsist!
Hope you, Paul and Olliedoggy have a peaceful Christmas and that 2015 brings better things. Got to get you to the NEC again in March!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and great choice of colours.
Have a great Christmas.

Kath x

Brenda said...

You describe me as a young child too Sue! I would always try to stay awake in hopes to sneak a peek at Santa. lol But of course I could never stay awake either. lol I love, love, your card Sue, the color combo is fabulous! That image is so sweet and I adore the dies you used! So glad to hear that the hubster is doing better Sue. I wish you both a very Merry Christmas!!! Hugs, Brenda

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! Merry Christmas, have an awesome day! Thank you for all your support, I really appreciate it! Big Christmas hugs, Christine xxxxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and love this style and colours used. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and may it grow in the new coming year..xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}