.

.

Monday 29 December 2014

#121 Something Old - Something New with Eureka Stamps



Hi everyone :) Today is our new challenge over at Eureka Stamps and I've used this digi called Firecracker Balloon there are lots more in this category for all types of celebrations:) plus a fab selection of others and rubber stamps too so why not take a look! The theme is Something Old/Something New so what more apt than a New Year card with the coming of 2015. We had a really brisk and chilly walk on the beach yesterday it was bloomin freezing!!! 'his lordship' loves going in any water but even he didn't venture near it LOL. I haven't even attempted to go to any sales but I have been online and bought some crafty bits it's much easier and warmer:) Well I shall toodle off and get on with some housework errrrgh lol I think Ollie can stay indoors today he ran his little legs off yesterday so I'm sure he won't mind if mam has a rest today :) TFL and lots of hugglesssss Sue xxxxx

14 comments:

Sammy said...

This is sooooo lovely Sue! Love that digi, so unique! I've stayed away from all sales, both in shop and online, as all my cash is earmarked for a splurge at Art From the Heart on TH goodies! :-)
Hope you had a fabulous Christmas! x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Cracking card. You can pick up the sparkle on it, so great photography.
Lovely sunny frosty day here but of for a stroll to the local pub for lunch with friends.
Enjoy your day in the warm.
Ang x

Desire Fourie said...

Sue this is just so fun and perfect to celebrate the new year. Loving the stars.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sammy said...

Hey Sue, been trying to find your email addy, but I seem to have misplaced it... could you send it to me at sammystarbuck "at" googlemail.com ? ta muchly :-) x

Sarah said...

Great New Year card Sue, love the sparkle!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Sue love the sparkle and colours a lovely New Year card.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous New Year card Sue, lovely bright colours and sparkle.
I bet the beach was a bit chilly yesterday, but nice to blow the cobwebs away!
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card for the New Year and nice and sparkly too.

Kath x

rachel said...

Hiya Sue - I love your new year card - and I love the beautiful pink card you sent to me too - thankyou so much lovely lady - will see you around blogland and big hugs - rachel xx

Bonnie said...

Wow, that's what I call festive! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Fab new year card!! Ooh I used to love going round sale shopping! Mum says there's far more online these days though so you were def better off in the warm :-)
Lucy x

Carole Pollard said...

What a gorgeous New Year card just fabulous love the stamp. I hate this cold weather and prefer to stay inside. Had to go for some fresh food at Teesside Park yesterday it was manic you do right to internet shop. Next guests arrive this afternoon so not much craft time Love and hugs Carole

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another great card Sue.
xx

Unknown said...

What a perfect card to ring in the new year! It's great to have you be a part of our team, welcome!