.

.

Saturday 31 January 2015

Quick Post But Some Exciting News


Hi everyone just a very quick post to say I'm chuffed to bits to have been asked to be a Design Team member for the Buckwells Crafty Challenge Blog!!!! I would just like to say a big thank you to Lozzy and I can't wait to join in the fun with all the rest of my teamies. Lozzy also has a fantastic shop which you can find lots of crafty goodies HERE


The new challenge starts tomorrow but I will be posting my first design on 1st March along with the rest of the new teamies. TFL and hugglessssssssssss everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx


10 comments:

cotnob said...

Congratulations Sue, I will look forward to seeing your wonderful designs.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Congrats Sue that's fab!! Look forward to seeing your first card in March! :-)
Lucy x

Patricia said...

Good for you, congratulations. Look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations.
Hugs

Patricia x

An Occasional Genius said...

Congratulations Sue! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Sue it will be great working with you.
hugs
lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, congratulations on your DT post, well deserved, hugs Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Congratulations chuck. You're going to be a busy gal. Look forward to seeing your creations. . . . . . .make sure you get that first card sorted as remember, your busy in March lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Veerle said...

Hi Sue, I'm one the newbies at Buckwells aswell. I already joined your personal blog.
Looking foreward to getting to know you. Greetings Veerle

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations Sue...you so deserve this! Have fun at your new post!

Brenda said...

A BIG Congrats to you Sue!!!! It doesn't surprise me that you have been asked to join this DT. You are very talented and I know you will be an asset to the team. Can't wait to see your posts for them! Hugs, Brenda