.

.

Saturday, 31 January 2015

Quick Post But Some Exciting News


Hi everyone just a very quick post to say I'm chuffed to bits to have been asked to be a Design Team member for the Buckwells Crafty Challenge Blog!!!! I would just like to say a big thank you to Lozzy and I can't wait to join in the fun with all the rest of my teamies. Lozzy also has a fantastic shop which you can find lots of crafty goodies HERE


The new challenge starts tomorrow but I will be posting my first design on 1st March along with the rest of the new teamies. TFL and hugglessssssssssss everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue, I will look forward to seeing your wonderful designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sue that's fab!! Look forward to seeing your first card in March! :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, congratulations. Look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sue it will be great working with you.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, congratulations on your DT post, well deserved, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue
    Congratulations chuck. You're going to be a busy gal. Look forward to seeing your creations. . . . . . .make sure you get that first card sorted as remember, your busy in March lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, I'm one the newbies at Buckwells aswell. I already joined your personal blog.
    Looking foreward to getting to know you. Greetings Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sue...you so deserve this! Have fun at your new post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A BIG Congrats to you Sue!!!! It doesn't surprise me that you have been asked to join this DT. You are very talented and I know you will be an asset to the team. Can't wait to see your posts for them! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Lovely Comments huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx