.

.

Friday 1 May 2015

New Challenge With Crafty Time !!!!


Hi everyone it's time for our brand new monthly challenge today over at Crafty Time and I was so pleased to be asked to be part of this Design Team from the very beginning. We are sponsored today by the fab Sherri Baldy and there are some great images online.....I chose this gorgeous image to colour and the theme of this month's challenge is 'Anything New' so you can use anything basically...I have used new paper. and I must apologise because my blogger isn't co-operating today at all!!! The prizes are - 1st Prize 3 Digi's - 2nd Prize 2 Digi's - 3rd Prize - 1 Digi...so come on girls and guys what are you waiting for!!!! I would like to thank my great blogging buddies for going over and becoming a follower and I can't wait to see your fab entries..it's so easy just pop on over and click LOL. I hope you are all keeping well I'm not having much luck with technie things at the moment..my new printer keeps taking a hissy fit and blogger is being a right pain!! and of course the 'steam' run laptop isn't perfect either ..oh well these things are sent to try us I guess. I hope you all have a fab weekend and hope to see you all over at our new challenge blog....hugglesssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I

19 comments:

Veerle said...

Beautiful card Sue, love these colours. Pretty image which you coloured so well.
You could join Buckwells too with this card. New theme is spots and/or stripes ;-)
Enjoy your weekend, love Veerle xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant card love the design and well done on your new DT post A fab start this is gorgeous hope your techie things behave very soon Have a lovely weekend love and hugs Carole x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Sue and what a gorgeous image you have used, I love the Dimples range of images, the colours, embellishments and design are fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, such a pretty card, love your colours and layout, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sue! Love the colours! Her hair looks fab! Oh no not more techy probs!!! Lol
Lucy x

Kathleen said...

Great card, love all the yellow and the sweet image.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Terrific card. Great colouring as usual.
You and your techy things lol!
Good luck with the new DT.
Ang x

Carol said...

This is cute Sue. Carol x

jimlynn said...

LOL! I think my entire computer system is "steam" run! And yes, it pitches hissy fits continually too. Hope yours settles down.
Love your pretty card. That image is really a cute one and love the colors you selected! Precious!
Lynn

Chris said...

Love this Sue, so bright and beautiful! Have a fabulous weekend!
Chris
x

Hettie said...

This card is lovely Sue, so bright and colourful. Just what we needed on a damp grey bank holiday weekend.
Hugs
Xx

Christine Harrop said...

Love your bright colours on this super card.Such a cute image too. Hope you get everything sorted!! I'd be useless without John to resolve my techie problems! Big hugs Christine xx

Irene said...

A beautiful bright card Sue, with such an adorable image.
I hope your techie problems are sorted quickly.

luv
irene
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such pretty colours and a lovley card.
CONGRATULATIONS on your DT post.

Jacee said...

Lovely colourful card Sue, lovely work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations on the design team gig! Sounds like a great one...you will have lots of fun with those images,

This girl is so pretty and I LOVE the way you did her hair. It is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

So adorable and so glad we are on the same DT xx

Heather B said...

Sue, can you just send this card to me?? LOL. It's gorgeous!! Glad we're on the Craft Time DT together!

Irish Cherokee said...

Bright and cheerful Cute image. Love the color and especially the die cuts.

Hugs and Blessings
JIm