.

.

Monday 25 April 2016

Girls Doing Lunch


Hi peeps! I know don't faint I'm actually blogging!!! The hubster is lying down on doctor's orders so I'm trying to chill and do some crafting and my blog. Seems ages since I've just sat down and did one instead of just doing my challenge blog. I hope you are all keeping safe and well, not too sure what the weather is doing at the moment...Fingers crossed hubby is fine for our week away and the weather is much warmer,  he's been told off! he's always trying to do things he shouldn't but it's hard for him to take it easy. Well my card is using a LOTV image that I've had for ages and I have quite a few images coloured in I just don't seem to find the time to make them into cards but this one I managed to finish so hope you all like it. I promise I will do my very best to visit your blogs ..your comments you leave for me are so wonderful :))) and thank you all. 'His Lordship' and the whirling dervish are doing fine both groomed..had their flea and tick meds and I can't wait to see them free in Eskdale they will love it!!! I best stop nattering and see if Paul wants a cuppa..bye for now and lots of hugglessssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/

19 comments:

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Sue, Lovely colours, great image and super details xx

Unknown said...

Sue! I wondered where you'd got to! Beautiful card, gorgeous flowers and hearts
Lucy x

Sarah said...

It's always a pleasure to see you Sue and I love your pretty card, think I have that stamp...somewhere!! I'm wishing really hard for good weather for your holiday!! xx

Mrs A. said...

So glad to see you back and finding time for yourself. Have a nice trip away. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a sweet image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Wonderful card, love your colours and of course the lovely image, some super embellishments too.
Take care.

Kath x

rachel said...

awww Sue - you're going to a wonderful place and not too far from home for me - love Eskdale - have a great time and I hope the hubster behaves himself and keeps well. Love your cute card. Sending big hugs lovely lady! Rachel x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful design lo just love it Have a great holiday relax and enjoy love and hugs Carole x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, beautiful card, I love the image and your fantastic colours.
Sending out positive thoughts that Paul keep well for your wee break away, take care, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to "see" you and with a beautiful card, love all the details. Hope Hubby is better soon.
Faith
x

Peanut said...

oh my goodness!!! what a beauty, Sue. darling image and the lace...*swoon*
x Asha

Chris said...

Lovely to see you crafting again Sue! This card is a beauty with that sweet image, beautiful warm colours and the gorgeous flowers!
Hope the weather improves for you!!!
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design, gorgeous colours and love the image used.xx

 {aNNie}

Patricia said...

Sue, great to see you back blogging.
Like me things at your house took over everything, blogging was way down the list of priorities.
Love your card, LOTV images are so useful.
Loving the colours you used and fantastic design.
Patricia x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, your card is very beautiful. I've been MIA myself, life has been busy and not as much time for blogging or visiting blogs. We can only do our best and when it's enjoyable :) Take care xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue it is so lovely to see your beautiful creation such a pretty image and the most wonderful card design, the colours and embellishments look fantastic. Both you and Paul take care
hugs
lorraine x

Di said...

Wow Sue - rock on! This is just stunning, gorgeous image and such fabulous colours and design - and it's wonderful to see you in the Playground - I was beginning to wonder. But, time for Paul and the pooches - and yourself - comes first for sure!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Gorgeous card Sue.

Keep on taking it easy.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

An absolutely beautiful card Sue and what great design work. I love the colours too. Barbxx