.

.

Saturday 18 March 2017

Mother's Day/Special Lady with Sweet Stampin Challenge


Hi everyone it's time for our 'Just For Fun' challenge over at Sweet Stampin Challenge and the theme this week is 'Mother's Day/Special Lady'. I have used one of the fabulous LOTV digi's coloured with promarkers and I'm so pleased they have brought these out and the printed images!
I went to the craft fair at Harrogate last Friday with a couple of crafty friends and had a really good time it was only the second time I had been out since I was ill so I made the most of it LOL...I really didn't want much (nose growing a little lol) I bought some essentials like glue and cardstock but on the way out I just happen to stumble across the Gemini machine on special offer with lots of extra's soooooo I thought why not! I've been poorly and was in need of a boost hahahaha! and I must say it cuts really well and really helps with my old limbs:))))
Well I hope all you wonderful peeps are well and don't forget to pop over and join in our challenge! Take care and lots of hugglessssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxx


14 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Sue.Gorgeous sweet image and I love your pretty colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Mothers Day card Sue I love the image also the wonderful embellishments and colours, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

So pleased you're feeling well enough to go out Sue! you def. deserved to treat yourself :))
This is a beautiful card, lovely image and colouring, fab design and the flowers and ribbon are so delicate and pretty.
Chris
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, love the pink and lace with a fab colouring image. As for the Gemini, WELL! good for you, I have a SiL who has to "justify" each buy, I say go for it and glad to hear you have. A real boost, for a still not too healthy lady. AND it helps you too, gotta be a good buy :)
Faith
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging matey.
oh this card is soooooooooo! gorgeous, and I know how you love those LOTV images.
Beautiful and wonderful colouring in of the image my little pearly dots Queen.
Also the Lace is so very pretty and beautiful, and also the flowers too.
Fantastic bow as well.
Good for you having a treat you sure deserve one with all your probs.
So glad you were feeling better so you could have a great crafty day out.
Love and biggest hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of sloppies for Olliebobs, and Woody.
Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

Sarah said...

Love this card Sue!! Pleased you are liking your Gemini, I treated myself to one a while back and have been very impressed xx

Barb said...

Your card is beautiful Sue and your colouring is very pretty . Glad to hear you enjoyed your day out with friends. I'm sure you,ll get lots of use from your new toy. Happy crafting! Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue, lovely sweet image and gorgeous colours, I love the beautiful lace, fabulous design.
Good for you treating yourself to the Gemini, why not! Kate x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, and adorable image and lovely details.
You will love your Gemini, I have one and it cuts everything with ease, so much easier than anything else I've ever used.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

I am so sorry, I have no idea how I missed this yesterday but glad I spotted it today.
Gorgeous card, love the image and the fabulous embellishments.

I was going to go to Harrogate this time and totally forgot about it, thought it was the week after, no idea why.

Kath x

Craftychris said...

This is such a mega cute image and you have made it into an absolutely gorgeous card! I am glad you treated yourself at the show - you deserve it! xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sue this is utterly gorgeous hun. I love that sweet stamp and your fab colouring on this one. Beautiful mother's day creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Smashing card and lovely image.
Glad you're feeling better. Hope Paul is well too.
Enjoy your new toy.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

Hi Sue
This is one really pretty card! That image is sweet and you have coloured it so nicely.