.

.

Thursday 14 March 2019


Hi everyone! spent a bit of 'me' time this morning to make a card for my Sister-in-law for her birthday and to use one of the LOTV stamps from their new launch..I think this image is adorable. The hubster spent early hours of Tuesday and most of Wednesday in the hospital his breathing wasn't good at all ...this chest infection he had has knocked him for a six...so while he was chilling I nipped into my craft room lol.  The wind and rain has been terrible for the past few days but today the sun is shining and it's quite warm..the 'boys' are eagerly waiting for their daily constitutional so I will toodle off and make hubby some lunch and then take them out for a run...take care everyone and lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxx

13 comments:

Chris said...

That's so sweet Sue, lovely design and papers and your new stamp is gorgeous!
Sorry Paul has been struggling with the chest infection, hope he's on the mend now. Pleased that you had a little time to yourself...hope you had a lovely walk with the boys.
hugs
xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, a sweet image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, cute image, she will be thrilled I'm sure.
As for hubby AND you, take care and I hope all will be well soon.
Faith
x

meg said...

brilliant make Sue, love the image and your lay out, hope hubby gets over his infection soon and that you are feeling a lot better

Liz said...

Cute card, Sue, I love the adorable little lambs. Hope your hubby recovers from his chest infection soon. xx

coops said...

Gorgeous card Sue.Adorable image and I love your pretty design.xx

Kathleen said...

A really gorgeous creation Sue, love the image and the colours and design are fabulous.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Sue, and yes I did see after my post that Teddy Bo have an etsy store. As I was on the design team I have a surplus supply of them all.xx

Sarah said...

What a fab card Sue, love that image, the spotty paper and the flowers are fantastic. So sorry to hear that Paul has had another set back xx

Mrs A. said...

Lovely card Sue. It's Fluffs birthday today. I love this cute image and all the pink. Hope Paul feels better soon. Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

This is so cute, I just love your layout too Sue.

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear that Paul is struggling with a chest infection, poor man has certainly been through the mill, I hope he improves soon.
What a sweet card, lovely image and design, Kate x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Sue and such a sweet image. Hope hubby will be over his chest infection and feeling better soon xx