.

.

Thursday 9 May 2019

Birthday Book For My Best Friend








Hi all you wonderful peeps!!! Sorry there are a few photo's LOL I made this book for my best friend for her birthday... I apologise for the photo's I've never been any good at it hahahaha!!  As you are all aware my favourite images are LOTV and there is only one that isn't! and I had to use that one from Mo Manning as she hates mentioning her age! ...I hope everyone is okay the weather has been awful it's really windy today, grey and miserable totally different bank holiday from the last one we had. The 'boys' decided to make friends with a gorgeous little puppy today...I say little but it won't be for long it's a Bernese mountain dog!!! and she was absolutely adorable so fluffy and friendly ..apparently the 'boys' are the first dogs she's played with so I was chuffed about that lol ...Anyhooooo I hope everyone has a lovely weekend lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Jo said...

Wow......that's fantastic Sue, your friend is sure to love it! So much work & those images are so cute! Hope all is well with you x

meg said...

gorgeous card/gift, beautiful images and
story Sue, hope you are both well.

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous make, some really gorgeous images and lovely papers.

Kath x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Sue, lots of fabulous images - your friend is sure to treasure her gift.
Our puppy loves to play with any other dogs that he meets, he has yet to learn that not all dogs are nice!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet birthday book Sue and so gorgeous design. Thanks for your sweet comment and taking the opportunity to use DIL computer to say Hello...hugs..
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Mrs A. said...

What a gorgeous card and lovely keepsake for your best friend. Love all those images. Hugs Mrs A.

Carole Pollard said...

Sue that's so special I bet your friend just loved it such a lot of lovely thoughtful work . hope you are both keeping OK and thanks for your recent comments Love and hugs Carole x

KandA said...

BRILLIANT. What a super idea and so well put together with the images and sentiments xx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a wonderful make Sue, such a lovely idea for your friend. The images and colouring are fab, I'm sure your friend will love it, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This certainly shows how you love your friend, she will LOVE it and appreciate the work you have done I'm sure. It's an excellent card.
As for the dogs, I wonder who will be in charge next time they meet? LOL.
Faith x

jimlynn said...

Only one word could sum this beauty up - awesome!!!! I know your friend will always treasure this book. WOW!
Lynn

Wendy said...

Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous Sue, adorable images, a wonderful keepsake for your friend...Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Christine Harrop said...

Oh my word this is gorgeous Sue. Your friend must have really loved it! Hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

Holy smoke Sue, this is Fantastic and your hard work shows. The colouring of those images is perfect and I love the story. I bet she was really touched to get something so lovely and will treasure it xx