.

.

Saturday 18 July 2020

CAS with Sweet Stampin Challenge


Hi everyone it's time for our weekly 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme for this week is 'CAS'...when I saw these giraffe stamps from Whimsey they made me smile LOL I purchased them from Dies To Die For...they have some funny images and great sentiments.
I hope you are all well...so far everything is going okay here 'the hubster' is behaving himself and Ollie is well on the way to having his cone off....he must be totally fed up bless him..but we do take it off and give him a good scratch and be free of it but as soon as he starts to venture near his wound on his leg..it's back on!!! 
Well must toodle off had my hair done yesterday oh my goodness I feel like a new woman all I need is a new body to go with it now LOL  huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Sue, a super cute card, love the fun image and your design.
Poor Olly, still he's healing well, Kate x

Chris said...

Love this Sue- that giraffe cracks me up! Brilliant.
Glad to hear that Hubster and Ollie are behaving themselves- hope poor Ollie can permanently lose that cone soon.
xxx

Mrs A. said...

That giraffe has cracked me up. Just what I needed. Now if you find any spare new bodies let me know please.! Not venturing out to the hairdressers till the beginning of Aug. Hair is down to my shoulders now but as
I am growing the last perm out the length is not a problem just need some highlights put in , well the whole bottle of stuff will do really. Hugs
Mrs
A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I love this card Sue, such fun with a great background. Glad you feel like a new woman! I suspect everyone will see your hair and lovely face with the smile.
Take care
Faith x

Kathleen said...

Great CAS card and a super fun image.

Kath x

Sarah said...

LOL what a fun card, the giraffes expression is priceless!! I will never take a haircut for granted again. Doesn't it feel amazing!! xx