.

.

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Polkadoodles DigiChooseday Challenge



Time for our weekly challenge at Polkadoodles DigiChooseday The Design Team were asked to do a Christmas card but an unusual shaped one so I used my Baked With Love Digital Collection it has some gorgeous images of Gingerbread men and ladies and lots of embellishments etc...the background papers were Baked With Love Paper Heaven...the gorgeous snowflake is Fancy Snowflake Die isn't it gorgeous??? and the Christmas layering tree die can be found Here. There are so many gorgeous images in the Polkadoodles Shop  and beautiful papers and dies...why not pop over and take a look??? 
Toodlessssss and hope you are all safe and well....huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

Claire said...

Love this, I love the off set design
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Carole Pollard said...

So cute Zeus love all the layers on this it makes a fab design Love and hugs Carole x

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little crafting friend,
oh this is such a very gorgeous design and I love that sweetie image it's sooooooooooo! cute and coloured wonderfully too.
Great use of gorgeous papers as well.
super shape you have created.
Lots of sloppies for Ollibobs and Woody I bet Woody is a big dog now.
Lots of crafty love and hugs Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Sue, I use this Baked with Love collection a lot at Christmas. Lovely layers here and those snowflakes are fantastic xx

Joy Wilson said...

Lovely design! I adore layers and your beautifully colored image! I hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Joy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Unusual and beautiful Sue, love the shape and all the little details.
Take care
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh that's so cute Sue, it's a wonderful card and I love the shaped layers, lovely colours too, Kate x

Kathleen said...

What a super cute image and a fabulous background.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Super fun card. I do like shapes that you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

MRS DUCK said...

Looks fab Sue
Your colouring is always superb.
Hope you and the boys are keeping well.
Best wishes.
Ang x