.

.

Saturday 29 August 2020

Sweet Stampin 'Just For Fun' Challenge

 


I'm a bit late today with my DT post I've had a lot of running around to do and I forgot last night! Anyhoooooo it's our 'just for fun' challenge over at Sweet Stampin and the theme this week is 'Paper Piecing' I have used this Kenny K image because it's my Son-In-Law's birthday soon and he's computer daft!!! I've paper pieced all his clothes and coloured his face and arms with copics.

The weather has been really terrible for almost a week now..'the boys' couldn't careless as long as they get out for a decent run LOL Ollie has recovered nicely from his ops and all healed up now thank goodness and 'the hubster' is currently behaving himself! touch wood....my poor hanging baskets and planters have had a right bashing but they still look lovely and brighten the days up. Well I'm off to do some crocheting ...my Son has bought a new winter coat and would like a scarf to match it LOL he loves the one I made last year so he wants the same in a different colour. Hope all of you are keeping well and lots of hugs for anyone that isn't...hugglesssssss xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx



6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Sue, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

A really brilliant card, great image and love the bright and bold colours, super paper piecing too.

Kath x

Chris said...

Brilliant card Sue, fun image and seamless paper piecing. xx

Liz said...

What a brilliant image, Sue! Super card. xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun card, Sue! Just love your paper-piecing on the young man - great card for a guy!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a perfect image and card for your son-in-law. Bet he will LOVE it! The paper piecing is fabulous!! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo