.

.

Friday 14 August 2020

Your Having A 'Giraffe'!!!!

 


Hi all you wonderful peeps! I bought these Whimsy stamps and I really haven't had time to play with them...so I sat down last night when it was all quiet (for a change!) and made this slimline card with the images...I think they are so funny!!! I love them. I might stamps some leaves on because it's looking a bit 'white' lol ...'the hubster' is back home and behaving himself for now thank goodness. Take care everyone and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx and thanks for all the hugs and wishes xxxx

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really super fun card, love the images. Glad to hear that Hubby is home and most of all behaving himself.

Kath x

meg said...

These are fabulous fun images,glad to read that Paul is doing well

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous fun card Sue, Kate x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Love this fun and fabulous card Sue. Glad to hear all is well.
Keep safe
Faith x