.

.

Saturday 12 September 2020

'Pets' with Sweet Stampin Challenge


 Hi there everyone..it's time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and our theme for this week is 'Pets' so I choose to use this cute Bugaboo image that I've had for ages...I think it's so sweet LOL ...so come on over and join in the fun.

Woody got groomed yesterday he smells amazing! Ollie was done two weeks ago but he got a shampoo too...so for the moment they smell really nice. I might steer clear of the beach just they can smell nice a lot longer hahahaha

Well I must toodle off hope you are all safe and well lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a super image and love the circle card and the lovely bright colours.

Kath x

Furrbster said...

This is so cute!!

Hugz Tinz