.

.

Monday 30 November 2020

Slider Card

 


Hi everyone! I've been busy practising making some slider cards with the kits I bought from Sam Calcott and I have loved messing about LOL ...no measuring (just the way I like it!) dies that cut out and score the lines too and the little elf pops up and down when you pull the side of the card. I have decorated the back as well with a message. I bought two sets the one above and the stamps to go with it and another one with Santa and Rudolph. 

It's been quite nice today we got a bit of sunshine later in the afternoon but I so hate the dark nights...'the boys' are off to get groomed ready for Christmas on Saturday so I will have a few hours where I can nip around and get some last minute Christmas shopping. I only have a few stocking fillers to buy and that's all the presents finished with thank goodness! 

I hope you are all keeping well and safe ..lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging mate,
Oh this card is a stunner.
Love the idea of the slider part and your images and design are ace as usual.
Oh Ollibobs and Woody are going to look so fab for Christmas.
My Son has learnt how to greem his 2 himself since lockdown first started.
Lots of sloppies for the newly groomed 2.
Lots of crafty love and hugs Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

Jenny L said...

Sorry that should have read Groom lol.

Chris said...

Brilliant card sue- sue cute and fun!
xx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous creation, lovely spotty papers and great fun images, bey Isabelle loves it.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous fun card Sue, I love the little characters and your bright colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card, super colouring and paper and the little details. Love it Sue. You are good with the presents! I have bought one!
Faith x
Hope all is well

aussie aNNie said...

A stunning post Sue, most gorgeous card and loads of gorgeousness. xx