.

.

Monday 10 May 2021

Sail Away

 


Hi all you wonderful peeps! I couldn't sleep lol so I decided to sit and colour ...I chose this cute digi image from Lili Of The Valley. Thanks for all your comments concerning 'the hubster' all being well he will be home this week...the 'boys' have been missing him so much I'm afraid he's going to be pounced on when he walks through the door!!!

I'm hoping to get into the garden today..it seems to have been raining for days. If it starts again I guess I'll have to force myself to do some ironing!!! one job I really hate.

Anyhoooo take care..stay safe and lots of huggles Sue xxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Sue. Good to hear Paul is hopefully coming home this week. Crafty hugs. WakeyL

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a lovely colourful and happy card Sue. Good to hear hubby is home soon.
Faith x

Kathleen said...

A really super card, great for a little lad, super background and great colours.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, a fabulous card, such a lovely image and beautifully designed and coloured.
Good to hear that Paul should be home soon, take car, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Sue I love that cute image the colouring is ACE
hugs
lorraine x