.

.

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Tea Party Anyone?


Another card finished from my retreat with Paper Nest Dolls I think I need a lot of practice with my colouring lol! but I have enjoyed doing this card. I'm not happy with the photo though because it's a lot more brighter in person but the sun is out and my desk is right next to the window...hmmm maybe my camera skills as well!! 
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my posts I do appreciate you all popping by....it's nice to chill and relax and do a lot more crafting than I have for quite a long time. I'm just sat looking at my Sweet William plants they seem to have exploded in the last week and a few plants need dead-heading so I shall pop out now while I remember.  Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx



 

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think that your colouring is great and so is your choice of colours. Some really great images and a lovely design.

Kath x

meg said...

Beautifully coloured Sue, lots of great details and a fabulous layout

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and all your images.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

How beautiful is this card, the colours are sensational...xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, lots of super details and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

Wow, this is a fabulous card Sue! I love your Alice in Wonderland images and I don't think you need any practice with your coloring as it looks great to me! Isn't light funny? Too much sun washes out color and clouds make our photo's dark. I struggle with getting good photo's too. So I can imagine how much better this card looks in person, but right now, it is looking pretty darn awesome to me! Huggles, Brenda

Mrs A. said...

Love your card and colouring of the image. I was doing a spot of weeding in the gardenbut have had to retire to the summer house as it is now raining. I could be in here for some time. Well at least until I need the Loo! Hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Sue this is beautiful, fun with great details and colouring.
Faith x

Sarah said...

What a cute little Alice!! Lovely design Sue xx