.

.

Wednesday 10 April 2024

#593 - Fab'n'Funky - 'Add A Sentiment'


 Time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Fab'n'Funky and our host for this challenge is our lovely Pat K and she has chosen the theme of 'Add A Sentiment' 

I have used a new 3D embossing folder from Open Studio at Memory Box and used the die that comes with it to cut the central image and add some gold gilding wax. The sentiments are from the new set from John Next Door's collection that you can use with his ribbon tag dies. Come on over and join in the fun and see what the rest of my teamies have made!

Won't be long until we are Grandparents again our Daughter is due on 16th May so we have all been helping with the new nursery...the cost of things nowadays is absolutely ridiculous! my Gran once told me she used a drawer to put me in when my parents stayed at their farm! LOL...so Grandad's wallet is a LOT lighter again but we are so excited! We bought Isabelle our Granddaughter a t-shirt with 'I'm going to be a big sister on' and some new trainers because we don't want her to feel left out. The baby shower is on 27th April but there is no 'baby reveal' as they want it to be a surprise...so myself and the mother-in-law can't do anything in pink or blue yet!!! Sir Bertie has been having some lessons I know he's very friendly but he hasn't quite got the hang of 'everyone' doesn't want to cuddle you yet! Here's some photo's of a very wet and muddy walk yesterday!




Straight in the bath after Lol but we had a fabulous time even if it was wet! Anyhoooooooo take care and lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

meg said...

A stunning card Sue your embossing folder and diecut are beautiful

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love the embossing.
How exciting to be getting another baby soon, I loved that so much and as for Bertie, haha, well he is a little handful, bless him, sure he will settle down soon. xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, love your embossing it really looks like metal. Great pics, everywhere is so muddy at the moment I've never known so much rain for so long our lawm is just a pond!

Pat xx

Chris said...

Wow Sue, your card is fantastic! So elegant, I LOVE the metallic look!
Not too long to wait now until the new baby arrives- although the last few weeks always seem to go so slowly, especially for poor Mum! So exciting to be waiting for a the arrival of a new grandchild, love that they are waiting for a surprise...so unusual these days.
That's one very happy Bertie- they just couldn't care less about mud- and there's a LOT of it!
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Sue you have a lot ging on haven't you Sir Bertie looks like he is in seventh heaven and being a Spaniel I am sure he is, lol, I hope all goes well with the new baby I love your card it is so beautiful that image is amazing I also love the sentiments superb make

hugs
lolo x

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card Sue, it's so elegant, wonderful design.
How lovely having a new baby to look forward to, wishing your daughter well.
Bertie is just gorgeous, a real livewire, Kate x

Pat K said...

Oh what a stunning card Sue. Love the metallic look and all the wonderful sentiments. How exciting to have a new baby on the way. Best of luck to all. Oh and your new puppy is sooo cute and full of adventure I think. Enjoy. Pat K x

anne said...

Wow Sue, the flower treally pops and such an elegant card. Bertie certainly looks full of beans on those photos and how lovely that you are soon to be welcoming a new grandchild.
Hugs
Anne