.

.

Sunday 28 April 2024

Happy Birthday!

 


I wish this rain would go away! Me and Bertie keep getting soaked and he always finds the puddles and the mud so he has to be cleaned every time we go out lol! 

Well we had a wonderful day yesterday at our Daughter's baby shower...the afternoon tea was gorgeous and she got some really beautiful gifts from her friends and they had also bought something for Isabelle too so she didn't feel left out...so she went home laden with gifts too! Won't be long now ...I'm feeling she's having a boy because the midwife said it could weigh around nine pounds ....so I thought a bit heavy for a little girl lol..well we'll soon see. She was over the moon with the gift basket I had made for her with all her favourite Lush products in.

This is the birthday card I have made for her birthday that is coming up soon. I will leave you with a mud covered spaniel and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



5 comments:

Darnell said...

I was aswoon over the beautiful birthday card you made for your daughter (soon-to-deliver-a-BIG-baby), but then I saw Bertie and he stole the show!! He will miss all those puddles when it stops raining ... it WILL, I promise! Hugs, Darnell

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful birthday card Sue the image and those flowers are so pretty Bertie does look rather wet, lol,
hugs
lolo x

meg said...

A beautiful birthday card for your daughter,the image and colours you chose are gorgeous.

Chris said...

A lovely card for your daughter Sue, sweet stamp, fabulous flowers and pretty fresh colours.
Glad the baby shower was a success, nice that Isabelle was remembered too, so important for big sister to be included. I knew your daughter would love the pamper gifts from you, Mummy is important as well as baby. Such an exciting time as the big day draws nearer,
There's nothing like a lovely muddy puddle play in when you're an energetic pup- such fun. Rained all night here so Marvin had loads of fun playing in them with his bestie...two very muddy, happy dogs to clean up today! xxx

Janette said...

Oh my word Sue, Bertie is adorable isn't he but oh my word, hahaha, sorry I shouldn't laugh. been there done that, haha.

Beautiful card, so very pretty, I love it.
So nice to read what a love day you had at the shower, all sounds well, bet you can't wait to have a lovely snuggle with the new babe, nothing better is there. xx