.

.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hello There!


Hi everyone and a special welcome to my new followers! thank you so much for joining me on this fab journey of blogging and friendship, I can honestly say with hand on heart that I love being part of it all. Thanks for all the wonderful comments you left, not sure what I was doing with this card, I was mainly using up scraps of card and having a play with my new fancy corner die LOL I paper pierced the curtains and just had a bit of a play really, but I love these dragons, this one reminds me of a nosy neighbour that lived on our road when I was a child hahahaha kept an eye on everything and everyone (you know the sort!) Actually Norris off Coronation Street is the male version of her, but I digress, ooooh now that's a big word for me. Hope you are all well and the weather is quite nice here today, his lordship has been out for his constitutional and the hubster is looking a lot better:) Going to have a play at Di's with this card because quite a few snippets were used  Well I'll be back later to visit your wonderful blogs but while it's nice here I'm going to put the washing out and potter...TFL hugglesssssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/

16 comments:

Craftyhugs said...

Hi sue
This is a lovely card and i love how have done the windows, stunning curtains.
Love those corner dies too.
Gorgeous image .
Hugs xx

Irene said...

Hi Sue, Your card is brilliant especially the dragon, and we too had a neighbour just like yours.
The paper pieced curtains and flowers are fab.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sammy said...

Love it! The paper pieced curtains are just too cute. I'm in the middle of paper piecing some tags myself at the moment, and suddenly I can see PP everywhere! lol.
Glad hubby's feeling better! x

Christine Harrop said...

I love these sweet little dragons. He looks so shy peeping in through the window. A super card. Hugs Christine xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Lynn said...

Love your card - such a cutie dragon looking through the window - great dies. Lynn x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, your card is brilliant, love the cheeky dragon peeking through the window, your colours and design are fab.
Pleased to hear Paul is feeling better, I hope you are taking care too, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Awwww how gorgeous Sue, I love the cute image with the pretty curtains and lovely flowers, The corner die looks beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

Now here's a conundrum for you. Are we looking in or is he looking at us!!!! Either way this is a great card. hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

SWEETness of a card, I see he's looking out at us and what a cutie too.xx

Eliza said...

Thanks for replying to my question. Your card looks fantastic for using up scraps but those corners are really nice.

Hugs Eliza

Di said...

Absolutely great Sue - love the window with the dragon peeking out :) I think we've all had neighbours like that at one point :(

Hugs, Di xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Hope you are all feeling better now. Such a cute nosey dragon and a lovely cheery card.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Unknown said...

Morning Sue, hope you continue to improve, love your card. Take care.
Carol.x

MaryH said...

Hi Sue, your card is a delight! Loved your little dragon peeking out, and your curtains are lovely. Your pieced curtains were lovely, and I liked the corner pieces too. Wonderful use of your snippets. Glad your DH is feeling better. TFS & Hugs

scrappymo! said...

Love the little scene you have created here. This is a fabulous job of snippets...methinks you will be featured this week!
Those die corners are marvelous...great card Sue!