.

.

Saturday 30 June 2018

It's Been Awhile


Well it has been quite a few weeks since I last blogged or made a card actually! and I know it looks a bit crooked but it's not LOL it's the camera woman she's totally useless! I haven't been around because most of you know that the hubster has a chronic heart condition and he hasn't been well at all so I was really busy ...but glad to say he's out of hospital now and is doing really well but he sure didn't do my anxiety any good at all !! and I had two 'boys' missing him very much so they spent a week laying near the front door every night and barking at him by speaker phone lol. But the staff were amazing and we can't thank them enough.  The card is for my best friend who I met at grammar school on my first day and we have been friends ever since. I have made her two actually this one was for 'fun' lol ...I will get around to visit your blogs eventually I have really missed seeing all your fab creations and I want to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all the wishes and hugs and just being there in blogland for me and the hubby. Take care and lots of hugglessssssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

meg said...

So pleased hubby is home Sue, you'll be able to relax a bit now, love your "friends" card a little bit naughty and a fantastic fun image, if you can't tease a friend who can you have fun with.

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image and sentiment - I love your colour choices.
I'm so pleased to hear that your husband is back home and doing well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Great news about Hubby and so nice to have you back with this super fun image, gorgeous rich colours and a great design.

Kath x

Chris said...

Phew! So pleased to read that Paul is at home now and doing well, you must be so relieved!!!
Great to see you're having a bit of time to relax and craft again :) Your card is lovely, the image is really sweet and the design is beautiful.
Make sure you look after yourself too!
hugs
xxx

Mrs A. said...

Glad to hear the hubster is back home and doing ok. This is a fab card for your 21 again friend. Hugs Mrs A.

Rita said...

So pleased that Paul is back home Sue. Your card is so pretty and colourful to. Nice to get back among friends. Special Hugs Rita xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
So glad that Paul is on the mend. Such a worrying time for you.
What a great fun card for your friend. Still keep in touch with one of my old school friends......its fun reminiscing lol!!!
Ang x