.

.

Monday 9 July 2018

Crafty Calendar July Challenge!


Hi everyone! I am so late with this post I should have put it up on Saturday but have been feeling a bit washed out for the past few days...anyway onwards and upwards! We are sponsored over at Crafty Calendar Challenge by the fabulous Pink Gem Designs and Crafty Ribbons..so there are some fab prizes to be won. I chose this cute little image to work with and she has been decoupaged but you can't see it! Please come and join us the theme this month is 'Totally Girly' and I would love it if you became a follower too! ....Well hasn't the weather been glorious ...the 'boys' have had their cooling mats down and rubbed with damp towels and a fan on...Paul has been struggling a bit but at least it is a lot cooler today he has been sitting with his feet in the boys paddling pool and of course there was a lot of splashing about and they loved it Lol ...well I shall toodle off and get some jobs done in the bungalow ...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Sue, this is so sweet and pretty! Love the softness of it and that lovely image.
Stay cool!
Lynn

meg said...

So totally girly Sue, love the soft hues and the beautiful bow.

cuilliesocks said...

So totally cute, lovely design Sue, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
A smashing card and so beautifully coloured.
You look after yourself. Paul has my sympathy. I nearly slept outside last night it was so stifling so not great when you have breathing issues. Usually, the girls sleep in the kitchen but I let them have the run of downstairs as the kitchen is South facing and was still hot.
But, I refuse to moan about sunny days lol!!!
Take care.
Ang x

Kathleen said...

Hi Sue, hope you are all dried out now! Really lovely card, sweet image sn alveoli shades of pink.

Kath x

Chris said...

Perfect card for the challenge Sue, it really is totally girly with that sweet image, the soft pinks and the stunning bow!
The paddling pool sounds like a great way to keep the dogs (and the husband :) cool in this heat! It's great to have the lovely weather but I'm so pleased it's a lot cooler tonight!
hugs
Chris
x

Liz said...

Such a pretty card, Sue, perfect inspiration for the Totally Girly Challenge. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging friend.
Sorry I have not been about for a while as I was making a memory album for my Daughter's 50th Birthday.
That took me over 2 weeks.
It's on my pages at the top of the blog when you have plenty of time to look as it's 30 pics long.
Then I have been awol again as the heat really gets to me.

Love your wonderful card and such a very sweetie image too.
What no pearly dots. LOL.
Love the colours and that bow is so gorgeous.
Big sloppies for Olliebobs and Woody.
Love and big crafty hugs. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Such a cute calendar! That is amazing that you were able to make this yourself, so clever and neatly crafted. I wish I could make something like this someday. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness here Sue.xx

Sarah said...

She is so cute Sue and the pretty bow is scrummy. You may recall I said last year that Bo and Bumby won't go in their pool, well they still won't so I did!! It was just right on Sunday in that over 30 degree heat, Bumble did drop his ball in for me to throw so we are making progress!! xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such a sweet image - this weather is enough to make any one feel washed out - take care of yourself.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x