.

.

Sunday 14 October 2018

Halloween with Sweet Stampin



Apologies this should have been put up yesterday!!! It's time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'Halloween' and I have used this fab Sassy Cheryl image I think he's so cute! so come on over and join in the fun and take a look at what the rest of the DT have been up to.
The photo is very good that I took I was getting used to my new phone and I so hate technie stuff! This is my first post for Sweet Stampin in quite a while because I've had a long rest but hopefully I'm back because I love this team!
The weather here is really bad ..strong winds and tons of rain. Lots of trees have come down all over the village over the weekend but no one was hurt thankfully. I met up with my youngest brother and his wife for the day at a place called Beamesley Hospital near Skipton..think I've spelt it right LOL ..anyway the land was given to the poor by Elizabeth 1st and the hospital was built on it. It was so great inside the building was round and there was a chapel in the centre with all the pews and books still there and all the rooms 'ran' off it. Had a cosy living room with a log burner which Ollie decided to plonk himself in front of and not move! we had a really lovely day and so nice to spend it with my family as they live in East Sussex.
I hope all you gorgeous peeps are well ..take care and lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous card Sue, sounds like you had a wonderful day out

Chris said...

Your card is beautiful Sue, lovely colours and layout, love that cute image!
Glad you had a great day out yesterday, always good to be able to meet up with family.
hugs
Chris
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a cute and wonderful card Sue, love it.
We have had awful weather too, even made the main news due to the flooding! Luckily we weren't affected, apart from the wind and rain.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

What a cute vampire!! Lovely card Sue, the papers are brilliant and it's great to see then love back!! Sounds like a really interesting place to visit, we love visiting places with an interesting history. Hope you are keeping well xx

Sarah said...

...that should say " great to see the blobs back" lol...predictive text!!

Kathleen said...

A really super card and a really sweet fun image.

Kath x

cotnob said...

A super Halloween card Sue, a fun image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging matey.
As always your card is o wonderfully created and that little scary image is just the sweetest who could be scared of him.
Sounds like a wonderful time spent out and about.
Lots of sloppies for Olliebobs and Woody.
Sorry I have not been about much hubby is not at all well.
Had another samll stroke and it's taking him ages to get over it.
Lots of crafty love and hugs your fairy godmother. Jnny L.

Carole Pollard said...

Great card Sue and so pleased you got to spend that lovely time with your family I hope you are Ok and great see oyu back on this DT Love and hugs Carole x

pinky said...

Sue this is just adorable! What a cutie!!

KandA said...

Super card Sue and such a lovely fun image. Sounds like you had a great ay out xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sue, this Halloween card is brilliant! Love the too cute to spook image. Sassy Cheryl does some fab ones! Sounds like your day out with your brother and his wife was just gorgeous! But no good about the strong winds in your area Sue, stay safe hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo