.

.

Sunday 28 October 2018

Humour With Sweet Stampin Challenge



Hi everyone! I'm late again with my post! but hubster hasn't been well at all so I've been looking after him. It's time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and I used this fab Sassy Cheryl Image which didn't need any colouring at all. I tried to do a monochrome CAS card ..not sure if it worked but not a blog in sight!!!! So come on over and join in the fun and see what the rest of the DT have done! Oh my that rhymes LOL hahaha sorry I'll behave. Hope everyone is okay and we had a downfall of hailstones for most of the day yesterday and then some snow! so I'm guessing Winter is on it's way. Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue 



5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear that Paul is poorly again Sue, I hope he picks up soon.
Love your fun card, such a cute cat, super design, take care, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is definitely a humorous card Sue and it looks great in mono. So sorry to hear that your poor Hubby is suffering again. Take care both of you xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous card, super fun image and a great monochrome effect.

Kath x

KandA said...

Sorry to hear your Hubby is unwell and I hope he is better soon. Fabulous card and I love that fun image xx