.

.

Saturday 3 November 2018

Crafty Calendar Challenge



Hi everyone just popping in to tell you all it's a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is 'paper piecing' and we have two fabulous sponsor's Dr Digis House Of  Stamps and Crafty Ribbons so there will be two winner's this month! So please come on over and join us. I chose this fab digi and it's called Nightcap Derek and when I had finished it a friend rang me and asked if I could make her a 60th birthday card for her cousin! so it came in handy lol
I'm sorry I haven't been a very good blogger and I seem to be apologising for that all the time too! but you all know hubster isn't well and I've been decorating our hall and it's taking me ages lol and then hopefully I can get the lounge done before Christmas! Anyway I must get the 'boys' out they are chomping at the bit so please take care and I hope  you are all okay and extra hugs for those that are going through a tough time right now...hugglesssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

meg said...

love the bright colours Sue, but it's the sentiment that I love most

Chris said...

Brilliant! Love his stripey nightshirt and those fabulous bright papers...that sentiment IS funny, a really fun card. Bet your friend was delighted with it!
Hope the decorating goes well, don't overdo it!!
hugs
xx

Jo said...

Hi Sue, it's been ages since I popped by......hope you're both ok & the decorating is going well. Love your card, his nightshirt is brilliant....and a fab sentiment too but if I'm honest paper piecing scares me silly lol! x

Sarah said...

Lol...What a brilliant card, lovely image, bright colours and a cheeky sentiment!! Take care of yourself Sue xx

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Sue, a brilliant image and lovely bright papers - a super sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, love the sentiment and it's a fab fun card, coloured so well too.
Don't worry about blogging Sue, everyone understands, and after all your Hubby comes first, hugs Kate x

Kathleen said...

The image and sentiment on this card really made me laugh out loud. A really fabulous card Sue, love all the spotty papers too.
My days of decorating are well and truly over, my knees just won't take it anymore.

Kath x

KandA said...

Fabulous fun card Sue, super colours and fun image.... and how true that sentiment is! xx

Mrs A. said...

This card did make me smile. Love the design and the sentiment is perfect. Hugs Mrs A.