.

.

Monday 20 May 2019

What A Save!



Hi everyone! I hope you are all well...I decided to have a tidy up in my craft room! please send search party later!!! I seriously cannot believe how much crafty stuff I have and things I've found I forgot I had lol but I guess we are all the same ????  My card is one I've made for a friends Son he is a goalkeeper so this LOTV image was just down my street to use...not sure the ball turned out ok LOL . The weather is really nice here today 'the boys' are going for a run later because we are going to have fish and chips for tea from the best chippy in the North!!! and I best pack some towels because I can see them both heading out to sea they absolutely love the water and I have a hard time getting them to come out hahaha...anyhooo back to the craft room ..take care and lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute card and your friends son is going to love it - especially since he's a goalie!!! Love it.
LYnn

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue, perfect image for a goalkeeper!
Sounds as if you're getting better weather than we are at the moment, it's been overcast all day here...no rain though!
Fish and chips by the sea sounds wonderful, hope the 'boys' enjoy their swim.
xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is great, love the scene you made.

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, the perfect image for your friends son.
I hope 'the boys' enjoyed their run, it's lovely here again today.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A perfect card for the goalkeeper, love everything about it. I'm sure he will too.
We are being spoiled with the weather and I am glad you have been out enjoying it.
Faith x