.

.

Wednesday 15 May 2019

'You've Got Mail'


Hi everyone! well the weather has been lovely here for the past few days so I've been chilling and pottering about in the garden. The 'boys' have been out quite early for their walks as I don't like taking them out when it gets too warm....and 'the hubster' has been taking it easy. Anyhooo my card was made for a neighbour's daughter and I used a Polkadoodle image, and the backing paper's also come in the set which you can download from the online store.  I am off to do the tea we are having a nice salad as it's too warm for anything hot lol...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Mia said...

Lovely card, Sue!!!!!!! Great image and design!!!!! Kisses.

KandA said...

Such a lovely card and the image is so sweet xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the bear and the gorgeous flowers and sentiments, this is so lovely Sue.

Good to hear you've been "just pottering", we have been painting the living room - UGH, at least the paint dried quickly in the gorgeous weather we've been having.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue, lovely colours and design. It's been very hot here too, got to take it easy, Kate xx

meg said...

love the colour you used for this card Sue, beautiful image and embellishments, pleased to read you are taking it easy

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a sweet image and I love the sepia tones.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Sue,

What a pretty card! I love the artsy kraft paper and that image is so cute! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the good weather and I hope Paul is doing well.
Hugs
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness on this card Sue, have a lovely weekend.xx

Mrs A. said...

What a picture this card is and you have given me my fix for the day all those blobbies! Each one perfect. Egg salad here today too. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

I love this tone on tone card Sue, such a lovely image and the colourful buttons are the perfect finishing touch, as well as the blobs of course!! xx