.

.

Monday 7 December 2020

A quiet Monday

 


I've had a wonderful weekend with Paper Nest Dolls virtual retreat...I met so many wonderful people over Zoom and we laughed so much...we played games and learnt some new techniques...I especially loved colouring with distress inks. I didn't make this card over the weekend LOL this image is of course from my favourite images LOTV ...I've loved them since I started crafting many moons ago and I used lots of snippets of paper that I had in my box. 

The weather has been really miserable today...lots of fog this morning and drizzly rain...even 'the boys' didn't want to venture out today which is really strange. We have to travel to the hospital on Thursday for Paul to have a check up ...the traffic is always totally horrendous...and I'm at the doctor's on the morning before we go to have annual bloods taken and an ECG sooooooo it's all go and I'm getting my hair done on Friday...(must get rid of the grey!) It might make me look younger than I am on my upcoming birthday on the 14th!!! Oh my I'm 65..where have the years gone??????

Anyhoooooo everyone take care...great news about the vaccine!!! so hopefully everything will be okay...lots of huggles xxx Sue xxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a super colourful creation, great images and design.

Kath x

meg said...

This is the sweetest image and card Sue love it

aussie aNNie said...

What a sweetly made card, love this gorgeous image and colours. xx

Chris said...

A beautiful card Sue, lovely cheerful colours and the sweetest image- love those big sparkly snowflakes.
Glad you had fun with your online craft sessions, hope the hospital visits go well.
xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a sweet image and great design.
Sounds like you've a few busy days ahead, I hope all goes well at the hospital.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

So pleased to hear that your crafting retreat was soooo good and you all enjoyed yourselves.
Love your card with that charming topper, beautifully coloured and designed. Good luck with all the appointments , certainly sounds all go for you both, stay safe, kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm so glad you had fun at the retreat, I've tried Zoom and failed hearing people (due to my hearing), such a shame. Your card is a joy and so beautiful Sue. SO many lovely details. Hope all goes well with the Drs.
Faith x

Sarah said...

So glad you had a great crafty retreat Sue. This is a gorgeous card, lovely colours xx