.

.

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Hey There Santa!!

Can't believe I'm doing another post so quickly! It's because 'the hubster' is behaving himself and I've done all the housework ...so it's time to sit down and craft! This is another slider card made with the fab kits from Sam Calcott she has some great tips and techniques on You Tube as well...and I think they are so cute..especially for the kiddiwinks!

Well first vaccines in the UK on the telly this morning! Our local hospital was chosen to do them too ...I do hope it all helps to bring this horrible virus under control and then of course we have the anti-vaccine brigade scaremongering as usual...I wonder if there was any when they made one for polio or measles??? It's amazing how measles has made a comeback and tuberculosis.  Well when it's eventually my turn I won't be turning it down that's for sure. 

Anyhoooo I'm toodling off to make a cuppa and have a huge ginger snap from Rington's lol xxx If anyone hasn't heard of them they are a tea supplier and my Grandma and my Mam used to buy tea and different dinner services with patterns on and I have all my Grandma's collections.  Bye for now lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue it's a fabulous card, such a jolly Santa and Rudolph, great colours too, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this design Sue, beautifully done by you.
Keep safe (glad hubby is behaving!)
Faith x

Sarah said...

What a fun, and beautifully done card Sue and not just for the kiddiwinks!! That reindeer has the cheekiest face!! Our Nurses did our last Flu Clinic yesterday for the 50-64 age group and start the Covid vaccines for the over 80's next Friday, 1000 of them in six hours!! Thank goodness I am only admin!! xx

KandA said...

Such a fabulous fun card Sue. Hope you have a happy and safe christmas xx

lannister fanfics said...

Thanks foor a great read