.

.

Monday 26 July 2021

'Barbeque Anyone???'


Well the weather continues to be warm here and ideal for a barbeque! I love this LOTV image I tried to colour him and make him look a bit fluffy with texture but I don't think it worked LOL and I love these papers from Nitwit I've had them for ages but never used them.

Just a reminder if you haven't already seen it, there is a Design Team call over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and if you would like to apply all you need to do is contact me my email is on the right hand side of the challenge blog.

I have no clue what to do for tea but it's going to be something quick and simple I baked a quiche this morning so looks like that and some salad! Take care everyone and stay safe!! lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous colouring Sue,James looks fluffy and soft

coldwaters2 said...

This is fun and fab Sue love the image and the colours a super make
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this BBQ card, we always when we can cook our meat outside, rain or shine. xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a fabulous image and your papers are perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Aww, he looks so soft and cuddly- hope he doesn't singe his fur on that barbie! Perfect choice of papers for your cute image Sue.
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Your colouring is brilliant and such a sweet image, fabulous card Sue, Kate x

Sarah said...

That fur looks fabulous Sue, like those really soft bears that you can really squish with your fingers!! A great card xx

Katrina Bufton said...

The fur looks brilliant Sue, great colouring. The papers go perfectly too.
Hugs,
Katrina x