.

.

Sunday 25 July 2021

So Much Cooler!

 


Well it's finally a lot cooler here today although it's still nice and sunny it has been far too warm for us the past couple of weeks. 

I've had a bit of crafty time today so I sat and coloured this cute LOTV image in and used my brick wall embossing folder for the background. I haven't put a sentiment on yet because I don't know who it's for. 

We went out with our Daughter, Son-in-law and Granddaughter yesterday we did some shopping then someone piped up 'do you fancy going to Pizza Hut Nana???' LOL when how can you resist her I say ..so we all toddled off and had a lovely time. 'The hubster' and myself shared a dessert it was scrummy...so that's our treat for the week as I've been so good at cutting down I don't want to put it all back on...but we have decided it's better to have one treat a week and then you look forward to it hahahaha. We are going for a nice stroll down the beach with 'the boys' later on it will be so much cooler for them...so I shall toodle off ..lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxx


8 comments:

meg said...

The car is perfect for a drive in this warm weather,a great background and beautifully coloured image

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a great image and I love you brick background.
It has cooled down nicely hasn't it, thank goodness.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janette said...

Hi Sue, this is gorgeous, I love that image. Sounds like you had a good time out with the family and I am glad the heat has gone down a few notches, we are not built for it are we.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card with that cute image, love this one with the car and stunning design...xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the image and your design.
Sounds like you had a lovely day with your family, Kate x

Chris said...

Brilliant card Sue- love the image and your fabulous colouring- the brick wall background looks great too. I think we all appreciate family time so much more now that we know what it's like to be without out it :)
Much cooler here too- but storms threatened!
xx

Brenda said...

Another adorable masculine card Sue! Loving the cute image, what guy doesn't like keeping his ride looking all shiny?! That brick wall embossing folder is fabulous, really love that! What a fun day out with your family Sue, love that you have a Pizza Hut. I guess they are all over the world like McDonalds. lol No, I know there would have been no way you could have turned down that sweet granddaughter! I agree, better to have a treat once a week so you have it to look forward to. Glad it is cooler! Huggles, Brenda

coldwaters2 said...

Smashing card Sue you use such lovely images and the background really makes the image stand out
hugs
lorraine x