.

.

Friday 6 August 2021

Besties Challenge




 Here is another card I have done for our August Challenge over at My Besties Aussie Challenge and I have used this cute image called Gnome from gnome to colour. Please pop over and join in and see what my teamies have created!

We are going out today with our Granddaughter to do some clothes shopping and to get her new shoes...I can see the moths in my purse already LOL and I'm sure lunch will be involved too as 'Five Guys' have opened a new restaurant and drive thru near us this week...apparently it's been a long wait at the drive thru. I have been watching the Olympics (well recorded ones because it's on too late) haven't we done well??? I think when I looked this morning we were 4th on the table of medals!! 

Take care and have a lovely weekend everyone! lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous fun New Home card in gorgeous bright colours Sue,have a great day out

Janette said...

Morning Sue, what a sweet card and I love the bright colours, makes me feel happy.
We have done really well at the games, very proud.
Have a lovely day out, it will cost but thats the price of grandkids, haha.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue this is so sweet I adore that Gnome she is a little beaut, great scene love the flowers and touch of gingham
hugs
lorraine x

tilly said...

What a lovely image and nice bright colours, your granddaughter will love her shopping trip and lunch out xx

Chris said...

S sweet, cute image and lovely bright colours. I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip as much as we did ours!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what a wonderful project, loving this. x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image - a lovely, bright and cheerful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Love anything gnome Sue and your card is super cute, fab colouring too, Kate 💚