.

.

Thursday 5 August 2021

Winner!!

 


Well firstly I have to say don't ever try to put a card together if you can find your glasses! LOL ...my matt and layering is a bit wonky on this card so I'll take the topper off later and make a new card hahaha it's a lovely Hetty Clare image too...oh well as they say back to the drawing board. 

Weather a bit miserable today so we stayed indoors but we are going out tomorrow to do some clothes shopping with our Granddaughter so I expect to come back penniless!!!! 

Toodle pip and stay safe and well lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a fabulous image - I can't imagine what a card would like if I made it without my glasses - certainly not as good as yours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this fabulous image and it's a brilliant design, Kate x

Chris said...

It's fab Sue- love that image!
I'm short sighted- have to take my specs off to craft!
Snap...I'm going shopping with the two eldest granddaughters tomorrow- I'm treating them for doing so brilliantly at school this year...so I'll be doubly penniless!!! xxx

meg said...

A brilliant image,papers and card,enjoy your shopping trip tomorrow

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! I think you did amazingly well without your glasses! Brilliant! Take care xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Loving this so much Sue the image is brill your colouring is ACE and I love the layers a super card
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

All looks great to me Sue, fabulous. xx

Sarah said...

This has to be my favourite card EVER!! I just love those Hetty Clare ponies, she does them so well and you have made a fabulous job of this card, even without your specs!! xx