.

.

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Happy News!

 


Well I have some exciting news I am now on the Design Team of My Besties Aussie Challenges and this is my first card I have made and she is called Summer Drink!

The weather was lovely this morning so we took 'the boys' to the beach it was really busy...and of course Woody just headed for the water and had so much fun while Ollie plodded along behind him LOL...then we did some food shopping and I did some ironing when we got back (I hate it with a vengeance lol) and now the sky is overcast and looks like rain.

Well I'm going to spend sometime in my craft room while 'the hubster' and 'the boys' are napping so take care ...stay safe and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Crafty Creations Challenges

11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Sounds like you had the best of the day for your walk Sue. I don't mind ironing now, I stick the TV on and find a film to watch.
Anyway, congrats on your new DT role, and this card is gorgeous, love the image and your lovely colouring and design, Kate x

Chris said...

Congrats on the new DT Sue- you've made a wonderful start with this fabulous summery card, your colouring is beautiful!
xx

meg said...

Congratulations Sue you'll be a great asset to the Design Team,you're off to a flying start with this fabulous card

Janette said...

Congrats on your new DT enjoy. Your card is gorgeous. Xx

Inkyfingers said...

Congratulations on your new DT position, Sue! They are lucky to have you and you have done them proud with this little beauty! I love how you coloured and framed the image and the added flowers and leaves give great texture too.
Take care.
Hugs
Carol x

Aunty Sue said...

Ovely card and congrats on the new dt. Dounds like a great day even though you mentioned the dreaded ironing

cotnob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a beautiful image and lovely bright papers.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elizabeth Hart said...

How cute is this??? Love the big cocktail too. Thanks so very much for joining us this this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card, constructed so beautifully...congrats and welcome to the design team, we are lucky to have you. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Whoopeeee congratulations Sue this is one fantastic card and great news I am so pleased for you
hugs
lorraine x