.

.

Wednesday 14 June 2023

#575 Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - 'Use A Sentiment'


 It's time for our fortnightly challenge at Fab'n'Funky and the theme is 'Add A Sentiment' 

I have used one of the card dies I bought from Dotty Designs and the paper is from Stamps By Me and of course added a sentiment. Our challenge is 'just for fun' so come on pop over and join in!!

Weather is still gorgeous and we had another long day yesterday at the heart hospital with 'the hubster' just to get checked out and have some tests done...and Ollie stayed with my brother and his wife ..it was too hot for him to be in the car and he normally is very good at home when we go out but after we lost Woody he has starting barking until we get back. He follows me everywhere in the house and I mean everywhere! can't have a pee in peace LOL 

Hope everyone is ok lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Sue. Hope Paul got on okay. Poor Woody, obviously still traumatised from being lost. Hopefully he will settle down.

meg said...

Beautifully designed floral card Sue,love the diecut edge,poor Ollie hope he settles for you.

Janette said...

Beautiful card Sue, that die is so pretty.
Poor Ollie, he must miss his friend so much, take care.xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the flowers and the lovely die cut edge. Hope all went well with the tests and such a shame Ollie is missing Woody so much.

Pat xx

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card and I love the design.
Hope all the tests come out good for your husband.
Lynn

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card Sue, love the daisies and fab die cut edge.
Hope you and Paul are both ok after yesterday, so sorry for poor Ollie missing his 'brother'. Hope the good weather lasts, we're on holiday in Yorkshire from Friday!
xx

Pat K said...

Very pretty card Sue. The touch of yellow on the die cut flowers adds so much to the delicate design. Hope all is well with Hubby. Poor Ollie...sounds like separation anxiety...poor boy. xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sue. I love the decorative edge. Hope everything went well at the hospital for Paul. xx

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous and CAS card Sue! The border is just gorgeous and so elegant looking. I love how you softly inked around it to make it stand out more. Those daisy are so pretty and I love the pattern paper peeking through the border. I'm so sorry to hear that hubby is still in the hospital. I hope he is well soon and can come home. Huge hugs, Brenda

Brenda said...

Meant to say, I can't go to the potty either without dogs following. I move and they move. LOL I'm sure Ollie is feeling scared by himself with the loss of Woody, he wants to make sure you aren't going to go anywhere too! Poor fella! Hugs, Brenda