.

.

Sunday 11 June 2023

New Home Card

 


Well it's absolutely boiling here! and the washing is all done and dried so quickly...it's so nice to have washing on the line for a change!  This is the card I have made for our Daughter, Son-in-law and Granddaughter for when they move into there new home...they are hoping to get the keys this week they are all excited..our Granddaughter has said that the spare room will be a craft room for me and her LOL.

We didn't get out because Ollie isn't over his tummy upset yet and I think it would have been too warm for him and 'the hubster' so I went out on my own and did some food shopping and had a mooch about. I hope it's glorious where you all are and hoping it stays that way. Lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous colourful New Home card with lots of fun houses

jimlynn said...

Another fun and pretty card. Love all the different colors for the houses and those cute clouds. Fun card!
Lynn

Janette said...

Hi Sue, oh this is just lovely for your family, how nice to have a new home complete with craft room, haha, that's nice.
Its so nice to be able to sit out isn't it, I am looking for washing like a loony but lets be honest we just don't get the weather so make hay while the sun shines.:))
Hope the doggie is soon better.xx

Chris said...

Such a fun card Sue, love the stamps and fabulous bright colours- hope your family will be very happy in their new home. We have now had 3 days of hot sunshine...and I'm loving it! You're right to be careful with Ollie though, it's too warm for the dogs- hope he's soon better.
xx

Brenda said...

I love this sweet whimsical "new home" card Sue! It's so fun! These sweet houses remind me of the historical rainbow houses in Charleston SC. I'm sure your family will love this "welcome to their new home" card, I know I do! But what I love even more is that your granddaughter has a room picked out to make into a craft space for you both! How sweet is that?!! That has to warm your heart so much. Sounds hot there Sue, we had a hot one yesterday, but today is cool and (shhhhh-can't say it to loud) we are getting some rain! LOL I hope poor Ollie's tummy feels better soon! Hugs, Brenda

chrissy xx said...

FABulous image and FABulous colours Sue.
LOve all your little clouds. LOve that you've put numbers on the houses too.
Chrissyxx
Brilliant weather again! Not complaining at all, hope it's here until September.

Pat said...

Terrific new home card Sue, I love the image of houses and your super colours and house numbers.

Pat xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging friend.
Oh poor Olliebobs sending lots of sloppies to help.
Love your new home card it's a brilliant design and so colourful too.
Sounds lovely to be able to craft with your Granddaughter in her new home.
I wish I was still driving to get out and about have to rely on my Daughter or on line shopping which isn't the same.
Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.