.

.

Wednesday 27 March 2024

#592 - Fab'n'Funky Challenge - 'Fantasy'

 


Hi everyone! It's time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Fab'n'Funky and our host for this challenge is the lovely Chris and she has chosen the theme 'Fantasy'. I have used this Sugar Plum Fairy that I bought from Funky Fossil.

It's been quite hard getting back into crafting so I apologise for this card LOL but I think I've lost my mojo! anyone find it I'd be really happy to have it back hahaha. Bertie has recovered well after the loss of his 'marbles' ...it's as if he's always been here. 

Pop on over and see what my teamies have created! and join in the fun...take care and lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


8 comments:

Janette said...

I love your card Sue, its fun, I think your mojo is fine, but it can be so hard getting back into it I know.
Poor Bertie, haha, I am sure he is fine. xx

meg said...

She's a fabulous quirky fairy Sue,love your background and bright colours

Chris said...

Love your funky fairy Sue- so cute! Glad you're getting back into crafting again, a definite sign that you're feeling better. It's all down to that gorgeous little Bertie, glad he's recovering well from his traumatic procedure. :)xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun card, love how colourful it is. I left a comment on Bertie, but not sure it posted. x

Pat K said...

What a fun card Sue. I couldn't help but smile. xx

Pat said...

Great card Sue, sweet Sugar Plum Fairy image and lovely colours. Glad Bertie has recovered well.

Pat xx

Darnell said...

I think your card is perfect, Sue, because it is both fab 'n funky! Gotta love those apples in her cheeks! I had to look back and check on Bertie and why he lost his 'marbles' ... thinking he was acting crazy, you know, then I started laughing when I read that it was his marble testibules, which caused me to start coughing, and when reaching for my wod-, er, water, I spilled it all over my desk! But it was worth it ... thank you for the fun!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! She's FABulous.
LOve these colours Sue and LOve your design.
Chrissyxx