.

.

Sunday 31 March 2024

Happy Easter!



 Hi everyone!...I would just like to wish you all a very Happy Easter. We are having the family round today for a roast dinner and I've made a cheesecake and a chocolate cake for afters. 

I took Bertie out early this morning and was trying to tire him out but it's not happening LOL he's full of beans and when Lulu our Daughter's dog arrives I can see it getting even more boisterous.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter Sunday take care and lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

meg said...

Happy Easter Sue,a gorgeous sunny card with a fabulous image

Janette said...

Happy Easter to you all Sue and a happy birthday for Bertie too.
Love the card, its so cute, have a fab day. xx

Chris said...

Happy Easter to you too Sue, sounds as if you're having a lovely family day. You will never tire out Bertie...but maybe Lulu will, although not for long I suspect!
Love your sweet card, that bunny makes me smile.
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Sue, lovely image and colouring.
Hope you are enjoying the Easter holiday, Kate x