.

.

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Feeling Groovy

 


Hi everyone...well we've had non-stop rain ..the garden is like a mudbath and 'Sir Bertie' doing zoomies around it hasn't helped! LOL but he looks so happy so a bit of mud isn't going to hurt us. We have new neighbours that have moved in next door ..so he's already made friends and keeps going for cuddles over the fence if they are outside. I made them a 'New Home' card but forgot to take a photo of it and a lemon drizzle cake for a cuppa while they were getting sorted. 

My card today is an image I received through my Patreon membership of Mo's Digital so I coloured her with copics and just coloured a heart stencil with distress oxides and added the sentiment that came with it. I hope you are all okay and lots of huggles and take care xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

meg said...

Love your colourful image Sue,she's definitely groovy.Bertie seems to be a character

Anonymous said...

Fabulously fun card Sue. You made me laugh about Bertie what a character. Xx hugs Janette xxx

Sarah said...

That's such a great card Sue, lovely colours and your stencilling is spot on!! Pleased Bertie is making friends!! xx

Chris said...

Fun, bright and beautiful! I could be talking about your gorgeous card or your even more gorgeous Bertie! Both bring a smile to my face! I can just see that boy tearing around your garden, running just for the joy of it! Marvin has calmed down a lot now but still has moments like this...mud is just a fact of life with an energetic young dog! xxx