.

.

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Easter Card



Well it will soon be chocolate time! ...I've made some Easter cards for my neighbours and this was one of them and bought them some choccy treats to go with them. I can't wait until Sunday my eldest Grandson is coming and we are going to meet up with our Daughter and our Granddaughter just for a quick get together...we are so excited. Hubster bought me a new laptop and I've been dreading changing everything over from my old one but at least I got blogger sorted and he kindly ordered me a new lawnmower with wheels on hahaha I hate this getting old malarky. I took 'the boys' out for a walk last week and somehow I managed to hurt my left knee..it's been so painful and I didn't do anything at all...so I've been putting ice bags on and taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills so hopefully that will help. 

Anyhooooo I shall toodle off ...take care and stay safe..lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx
 

7 comments:

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty card Sue, the bunny is adorable!
How lovely to be spending some time with the family again- this Lockdown has really made us appreciate how lucky we are to have them.
Glad you got Blogger sorted- hope the knee improves soon.
xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Lovely card Sue, very pretty. The last couple of weeks have been chocolate time for me, I didn't make it into March with the whole giving up chocolate thing :D
Hope your knee is better soon.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Kathleen said...

I've just got a new keyboard and that has been bad enough. A really super card, great image with lovely delicate colours. Enjoy your visitors.

Kath x

Kim said...

Such a sweet card.
I'm currently looking for a new laptop (well, husband is looking for me!). My old one is running so slowly now it's painful!
Kim x

aussie aNNie said...

Great and gorgeous card, love the design too along with the papers used. I was in day surgery yesterday so missed a few posts last couple of days. ♥

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Sue, happy to hear you have a family meeting and a new laptop AND a new lawn mower, however a bad knee is not good, Keep safe and well.
Happy Easter.
Faith x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous Easter card Sue, the frame is so pretty. I hope you have a lovely time with your family at the weekend. I was dreading using my new laptop but they make it so easy to swap everything these days it wasn't so bad. Hope your knee is soon better xx